==Dynomotion Software Topics==
* Announcement of our Latest Test Release (V4.
35a) on the [https://www.dynomotion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4& p= 1314#p1314 Dynomotion Forum]
* [http://dynomotion.com/Software/Download.html Latest Stable Release] Note: For Windows 7 64bit signed Drivers to work, all Windows Updates should be performed.
* [[Upgrading from previous KMotion Versions]]
Archive of Test Releases:
* Previous Test Release: 09/28/2017: [http://dynomotion.com/Software/KMotion434j.exe KMotion.exe V4.34j], See the release notes for this test version here: [http://dynomotion.com/Software/KMotion%20Released%20Version%204.34j%20Changes.pdf V4.34j release notes (pdf)]
* Previous Test Release: 05/07/2017: [http://dynomotion.com/Software/KMotion434i.exe KMotion.exe V4.34i], See the release notes for this test version here: [http://dynomotion.com/Software/KMotion%20Released%20Version%204.34i%20Changes.pdf V4.34i release notes (pdf)]
: '''General Information'''
: Compiling KMotionCNC
:: The KMotionCNC's Visual Studio Project Solution (\PC VC Programs\KMotionCNC\KMotionCNC.sln) is currently written for Visual Studio
2008 Standard. This version can be used for the simplest compatibility. Projects can be upgraded to newer version of VS with minimal effort. Including Microsoft's Free Visual Studio 2013 Community. [[PC Example Applications|More info on PC Example Applications.]]
:: Note Test Versions 4.34a and later have project solutions targeted for Visual Studio 2015 Community which is free for most Users.
: '''KMotionCNC Customization Examples and Applications'''
:: Links to examples of projects that explain KMotionCNC customizations
::: Troy (tmday7) created some helpful documents listed on the Yahoo Group Files Section [https:// groups. yahoo.com/ neo/ groups/ DynoMotion/ files/ KmotionCNC% 20Screen% 20Customizing/ here].
====<span style="text-decoration: underline;">KMotionCNC Screen Editor</span>====
Introduces the capability of using Screen Script files to modify the look and function of KMotionCNC.<br />[[KMotionCNC Screen Editor|More information.]]
===PC Example Applications===
A number of PC Applications using the KMotion Libraries are available in the Software download. Visual Studio should be used to modify/compile the applications.
Currently the projects are compatible with VS 2008 Standard but later Versions can upgrade the projects and can be used including the free Microsoft Version of VS 2013 Community. In some cases MFC capability needs to be added as a separate download.
Modbus can be connected to the PC or directly to KFLOP. A PC connection will not be deterministically real-time but may work for basic speed control and on/off. Here is a related Thread for interfacing KMotionCNC to Modbus using a [http://www.modbusdriver.com/modpoll.html free utility]
groups. yahoo.com/ neo/ groups/ DynoMotion/conversations/topics/7941
==Dynomotion Hardware Topics==
===General Hardware Information===
KFLOP [[KFLOP Hardware Info|Hardware Info]] KStep [[KStep Hardware Info|Hardware Info]] Kanalog [[Kanalog Hardware Info|Hardware Info]] SnapAmp [[SnapAmp Info|Hardware Info]] Konnect [[Konnect Hardware Info|Hardware Info]]
MPGs (Manual Pulse Generators) should be connected directly to KFLOP for guaranteed real-time response (not USB based or connected to the PC). MPGs are handled by a C Program that monitors the MPG and creates motion based on the MPG Encoder changes and switch selections for axis, speed, and so forth. See the MPG C Program Examples. Here is a Discussion with other links.
groups. yahoo.com/ neo/ groups/ DynoMotion/conversations/messages/331 https://groups. yahoo.com/neo/groups/DynoMotion/conversations/messages/331]
[File: MPG4_from_cnc4pc. jpg|none|link=|83x169px]]
====Interfacing NPN Devices to KFLOP IO====
==<span id="Axes_Servo_Tuning_and_Trajectory_Planner" class="mw-headline">Axes Servo Tuning and Trajectory Planner</span>==