Basic 3 axes Main Dialog Face

Moderators: TomKerekes, dynomotion

Roamin

Basic 3 axes Main Dialog Face

Post by Roamin » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:54 pm

Hi Tom,

I've followed your advice , cleared up my init program so it can be pressed a second time without causing issues. I've also followed your advice on making my own E Stop function that doesn't break my tachometer generator (based on dummy axis as you suggested).

I am now in the process of making my own Screen Script. I've been searching the the .SCR for the "Basic 3 axes" from the dropdown menu , but that exact file doesn't seem to be anywhere? Is this file available ? We became very familiar with this layout (especially the Z axis being on a diagonal). I'd really like to make my custom screen script with the basic 3 axes as a start, mainly I just need to remove the stop button so I can replace it with my own, I would pretty much keep the rest as it is.

Thanks for your help, once again.

TomKerekes

Re: Basic 3 axes Main Dialog Face

Post by TomKerekes » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:40 pm

Hi Roamin,

The fixed screens are different from custom screens. Basic 3 Axis doesn't exist as a custom screen. You would need to create it.

The custom screen 3AxisStepSizeHotKeys.scr is fairly similar and shouldn't be that difficult to change to be like the Basic 3 Axis screen.
Regards,

Tom Kerekes
Dynomotion, Inc.