Moderators: TomKerekes, dynomotion
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:49 am
Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
There should be ways to make the motion smoother if necessary. Maybe just less acceleration or Coordinated Motion Low Pass Filtering
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:43 pm
Thanks Tom! I will check it out, a lot of the jerkyness has to do with the mechanics. The entire assembly is 3D printed. In order to make a solid connection between the plastic pieces and the gearbox shafts, I 3D printed an adapter out of steel with a key slot. It was my first attempt to print metal and there is a lot of slop in the keyway.
I thought it would be nice to wrap up the post with the final code that I wrote..
- Two Axis Robot.xlsx
- (61.68 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
- (87.64 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
- (2.26 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
- (982 Bytes) Downloaded 5 times
- (3.07 KiB) Downloaded 5 times