bug 434

Moderators: TomKerekes, dynomotion

orion114

bug 434

Post by orion114 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:39 am

salve
sono un utente italiano, ho kflop su kanalog da diversi anni su una fresatrice 2mx1 da 5kw.
ho aggiornato alla versione 4.34 ed ora ho un paio di problemi pesanti.
1) il pulsante esporta configurazione degli assi non scrive niente, anche se da conferma di averlo fatto
2) non ce piu modo di cambiare il valore di dac che controlla il mandrino (il mandrino e pilotato da un inverter berger, accetta sia +10 che -10..0..+10, ma il dac 3 su kanalog si attiva solo dalla schermata step response di kmotion, qualsiasi altro comando anche manuale non fa nulla e si azzera solo disattivando l'asse)
3)crash improvvisi di kmotioncnc sui tasti utente (la macchina non si ferma e fa danni esagerati )
spero che possiate aiutarmi grazie
ps: severhp con windows 10 lite

TomKerekes

Re: bug 434

Post by TomKerekes » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:48 pm

Here is a Google Translation:

Hello
I am an Italian user, I have kflop on kanalog for several years on a 2mx1 5kw milling machine.
I updated to version 4.34 and now I have a couple of heavy problems.
1) the export axis configuration button does not write anything, even if it confirms that it has done so
2) there is no more way to change the value of dac that controls the spindle (the spindle is driven by a berger inverter, accepts both +10 and -10..0 .. + 10, but the dac 3 on kanalog is activated only from the kmotion step response screen, any other command, even manual, does nothing and resets itself only by deactivating the axis)
3) sudden crashes of kmotioncnc on the user keys (the machine does not stop and does exaggerated damage)
I hope you can help me thanks
ps: severhp with windows 10 lite

1) the export axis configuration button does not write anything, even if it confirms that it has done so
You would need to tell us exactly what you are doing and what happens.
2) there is no more way to change the value of dac that controls the spindle (the spindle is driven by a berger inverter, accepts both +10 and -10..0 .. + 10, but the dac 3 on kanalog is activated only from the kmotion step response screen, any other command, even manual, does nothing and resets itself only by deactivating the axis)
How do you have the Spindle Configured in KMotionCNC. You might read this.

3) sudden crashes of kmotioncnc on the user keys (the machine does not stop and does exaggerated damage)
What keys?
Regards,

Tom Kerekes
Dynomotion, Inc.